The current edition of the Symposium will be devoted to New perspectives in geoenvironmental research, and will cover the following issues:
- Studies of the construction substrate:
– application of geophysical methods;
– recognition and study of soil and rock substrate;
– development of research methods for the construction substrate;
– spatial variability of parameters.
– process identification and supporting investment decisions;
– strengthening the subsoil in general, communication and hydrotechnical construction;
– modeling of geodynamic phenomena in geographic information system GIS;
– application of geophysical methods in predicting geohazards and assessing their effects.
– constructions of engineering structures;
– natural phenomena;
– anthropogenic transformations.
- Geochemical and petrological investigations in geoenvironmental research.
- Modern research techniques in sedimentology and structural geology.